Priime is built to help you edit photos quickly and easily, without getting in your way. These are a few subtle features that will help you move faster in your workflow.
Copy and paste edits
- In the library view, tap Select, then tap the photo you want to edit.
- Tap Copy Edits.
- Select target photos.
- Tap Paste Edits.
Swipe out of photos
- Open a photo to edit.
- Swipe down on the photo to exit.
Note: This does not work if you have unsaved changes
Double tap a slider to reset it
- Move an adjustment slider away from its original location.
- Double tap the slider. It will reset to 0.
- Begin adjusting a slider. It moves with your finger.
- Without letting go, move your finger up the screen.
- Continue adjusting the slider left and right. It moves more slowly, allowing for finer control.
Long press to view original
- Edit a photo.
- Without any adjustments open, long press the photo to see its original.
Long press adjustment to view that effect
- Open an adjustment, such as brightness, for a photo and change it.
- With the adjustment still open, long press the photo. The effects of that adjustment only are shown.
Adjust style strength
- Apply a style to a photo.
- Tap Adjust to open the adjustment slider.